Intercessory Prayer Group
Sun, Oct. 15, 2017 5:00pm — 5:30pm
Add this to Calendar
Prayer for Church and Community in the Upper Room
‘When you seek me you shall find me – if you search with all your heart. If you pray to me I will listen to you. I know the plans I have in mind for you – plans for peace, not disaster, reserving a future full of hope for you. If you pray to me I will listen to you.’[i]
A half hour of spoken and silent prayer for the vulnerable and sick and for the ministires of our church.
[i] St Augustine’s reworking of Jeremiah 29:13,12,11 in his letter to Proba. Ep 130. Also Jesus words in Matthew 7:8.
Additional Dates for this Event
- Sun, Oct. 22, 2017 5:00pm — 5:30pm
- Sun, Oct. 29, 2017 5:00pm — 5:30pm
- Sun, Nov. 5, 2017 5:00pm — 5:30pm
- Sun, Nov. 12, 2017 5:00pm — 5:30pm
- Sun, Nov. 19, 2017 5:00pm — 5:30pm